ESTELLINE COOP GRAIN - YOUR PARTNER IN AGRICULTURE
We have the products and services to help you achieve your goals. From grain marketing, feed and vet supplies to our full service agronomy department. We have the right program, ration, seed and nutrient to help you get the most from every head and every acre.
StoneX Morning Grain Comments
October 26, 2021
Current Trend: Steady/Lower
Reason: Wheat slows after two-week rally, aided by crop ratings; corn helped by chart support
Estelline Coop Grain offers various types of contracts to help you achieve your marketing goals. Stop in and we would be more than happy to discuss what options would work best for your operation.
Estelline, South Dakota (57234)
- Hog Futures Give Back another Triple Digits
- Lean hog prices ended the Tuesday session with losses of $1.15 to $1.62. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Tuesday afternoon was 15 cents stronger to $63.81. The base hog price in the WCB was seen at $65.10. CME’s 10/22 Lean Hog Index $82.98, down by another 72 cents....
- Cattle Add Triple Digits to Upside
- Tuesday’s live cattle futures were again triple digits higher. December led the way with a $1.92 gain, while October was $1.80 higher to $126.82. Feeder cattle prices were $1.30 to $2.05 higher on the board at the settle. October contracts expire on Thursday for feeder cattle, and Friday for the...
- Soy Market Mixed for Close
- Afternoon weakness left soybean futures just fractionally in the black. Meal also pulled back from midday gains to close mixed to mostly lower between 30 cents/ton of UNCH. BO was red all day on Tuesday, ending the session with 49 to 83 point losses. USDA reported two large private soybean...
- Turnaround Tuesday in Wheat
- Wheat futures turned around in the afternoon to close in the red. December wheat on the CBT gave back 12 3/4 cents from the high and 7 1/4 on the day. KC futures were mixed to mostly lower at the bell, closing within 1 1/2 cents of UNCH. December HRW...
- Cotton Closes Higher on Tuesday
- Cotton futures closed the Tuesday round of trading off the highs, though still 17 to 38 points in the black. Zhengzhou Cotton Prices in China remain firm, following their recent runnup and fade. Prices jumped from 17,20 yuan in late Sep to 22,850 yuan/MT (~ $1.623/lb) at the high. At...
- Corn Closes with Nickel Gains
- Front month corn futures prices were up by 5 1/2 to 5 3/4 cents by Tuesday’s close. New crop prices were also higher, with Dec ’22 setting a new LOC high, however only ended with gains of 3 1/2 to 4 cents. Nearby December has rallied 37 1/2 cents since...
Wednesday-Saturday To Be Determined
ECG 2021-2022 DP Grain Program
New Crop Corn & Soybean Program
Free Price Later until January 1st. 2022
$.03 per month after prorated
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.