ESTELLINE COOP GRAIN - YOUR PARTNER IN AGRICULTURE
We have the products and services to help you achieve your goals. From grain marketing, feed and vet supplies to our full service agronomy department. We have the right program, ration, seed and nutrient to help you get the most from every head and every acre.
StoneX Morning Grain Comments
December 2, 2021
Current Trend: Higher
Reason: Global wheat importer back in the market, China buys U.S. soybeans as well.
Estelline Coop Grain offers various types of contracts to help you achieve your marketing goals. Stop in and we would be more than happy to discuss what options would work best for your operation.
Estelline, South Dakota (57234)
- 20 Cent Bounce for Friday Beans
- Soybean futures closed 19 3/4 to 23 cents higher on Friday. For the Jan contract, that left soybeans a net 6 1/2 cents higher than Monday’s open and 14 ½ higher week/week. Jan beans traded with a 55 3/4 cent range during the week. Soymeal futures closed the last trade...
- Wheat Traded Double Digits Weaker
- Friday’s wheat trading session left the board double digits weaker for the weekend. CBT SRW futures were 7 1/4 to 12 cents lower through the Sep ’22 contract, with March having given back 49 3/4 cents during the week. KC futures closed 11 to 18 cents lower on Friday, with...
- Friday Recovery for Corn Futures
- Corn prices extended their recovery on Friday, with 6 1/2 to 9 cent gains. For the December contract that left prices at a net wash after a 26 3/4 cent range week. March futures still ended the week 7 ¾ cents lower. USDA reported the average corn oil cash price...
- Cotton Gains for Weekend
- Front month cotton futures ended the Friday session with 40 to 117 point gains. Futures closed more than a penny off their high for the day. For March, the 104.2 cent close left prices a net 8.96 cents weaker for the week, and 14.3 cents off their LOC high from...
- Cattle Markets Close Red on Friday
- Fat cattle futures ended the Friday session with 22 to 62 cent losses through August ’22. The December contract was 2 cents stronger on Friday as the outlier. Dec deliveries begin Monday with FND. USDA mentioned some light $140-$142 catch up trade on Friday, but cited Wednesday and Thursday as...
- Lean Hog Futures Fall on Friday
- Front month lean hog futures traded 40 to 75 cents weaker on the day. For the Feb contract, that resulted in a net 47 cent loss from Monday’s open. USDA’s National Average Base hog price was $3.93 stronger to $61.80 on Friday. CME’s Lean Hog Index was $70.27 on 11/30,...
8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday - Closed
ECG 2021-2022 DP Grain Program
New Crop Corn & Soybean Program
Free Price Later Program will end Saturday Nov. 6 th.
Any Questions Give Us a Call
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.