ESTELLINE COOP GRAIN IS YOUR PARTNER IN AGRICULTURE
We have the products and services to help you achieve your goals. From grain marketing, feed and vet supplies to our full service agronomy department. We have the right program, ration, seed and nutrient to help you get the most from every head and every acre.
ECG is offering free DP on Corn and Soybeans until Sept. 1st 2021.
New deliveries only.
Estelline Coop Grain offers various types of
contracts to help you achieve your marketing goals. Stop in and we would be more than happy to discuss what options would work best for your operation.
Call Jeff at 605-873-2288 for rates and infomation.
Estelline, South Dakota (57234)
- Hogs Mixed, Nearby Futures Discount to Cash
- Lean hog futures past July were $0.10 to $1.75 weaker on Tuesday. July contracts were up 27 cents on the day reflecting higher cash prices, though futures are at a discount after June rolled off the board. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Tuesday afternoon was $122.72, after a $5.83...
- Cotton Fades Tuesday Rally Early Wednesday
- Cotton futures are 15 to 40 points lower this morning. Yesterday’s Turnaround Tuesday rally left cotton prices 33 points higher in old crop and 54 to 73 points higher for new crop contracts. NOAA’s 7day QPF calls for heavy rain in the Delta accumulating over the next week due to...
- Corn Futures Cautiously Higher, Chinese Prices Lower
- The midweek trading session begins with corn futures steady to 2 ¾ higher. On Tuesday, an afternoon buy back in nearby July left the board mixed. July corn futures rallied 20 3/4 cents off the low to close 8 higher on short covering. Preliminary OI dropped by 32,277 July contracts...
- Wheat Futures Higher as Spring Wheat Still Looks Tough
- Early Wednesday buying has futures 3 to 9 cents higher. At the close for the Tuesday session, wheat futures were mixed as winter wheat prices were down by double digits. Spring wheat futures on the MGE rallied enough to close the session fractionally lower to 1 1/4 cents higher. CBT...
- Cattle Futures Gain As Cash Market Creeps Higher
- At the Tuesday close front month cattle futures were $0.50 to $2.62 stronger. June fats were up $1.85, approaching the cash market price level. There were still no deliveries reported through June 14; The oldest long is dated 12/18 of 2020. Some cash sales were reported at $122 on Tuesday...
- Soybeans Double Digits Lower on Sliding Veg Oil Prices
- Soybean prices are 10 to 14 cents lower in early Wednesday trading. Malaysian palm oil was down another 4.6% on Wednesday. Soy oil is following, down 117 points (13 cents per bushel in product value). Dalian’s Chinese soy futures were down 0.76%. Beans in Chicago had double digit new crop...
Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Open Saturdays as needed.
Agronomy hours vary through the season, please call the agronomy office for current hours.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.