Grain Program 2023-2024
Soybeans & Corn
7 Day Grace Period
Limited Space Available
Subject to Change
**Buschels delivered will be applied to contracts first and then be allowed to DP**
Have a Safe Harvest!!
Estelline Coop Grain offers various types of contracts to help you achieve your marketing goals. Stop in and we would be more than happy to discuss what options would work best for your operation.
- Beans Spike Below $13, Stay Above for the Close
- The Friday soybean trade settled with prices 4 to 7 ¾ cents in the red. The Jan contract spiked below the $13 round number after the report, but futures closed back above the mark. Jan beans printed a wide 31 ¾ cent range on the day, and finished out the...
- Strong Friday Rally for Cattle Futures
- Live cattle limited the week’s draw down with a triple digit gain of as much as 2% on Friday. Feb fats were up by $3.20 for the day, but still down by $3.40 for the week. There have been no Dec cattle deliveries issued yet, the Friday board rally now...
- Cotton Sells Off After Yield Cut
- Cotton futures closed Friday ~20 points off their lows, but still 58 to 115 points in the red. The March contract printed a 200 point range from -147 to +54 points. The March contract completed the week with a net 2 cent gain. Daily futures trading limits will expand to...
- Corn Fades to Red after USDA Data
- Corn finished the last trade day of the week with fractional to 2 ½ cent losses across the front months. That left the March contract at just a ¾ cent gain for the week’s trade. USDA did not adjust the cash average price, still at $4.85. USDA’s weekly Ethanol report...
- Hogs Rally Into Weekend
- Lean hog futures finished the last trade day of the week with $0.87 to $1.52 gains. For Feb, that only reduced the week’s loss to $1.12. The National Average Base Hog price for Friday afternoon was 17 cents higher at $51.88. The price in the ECB was shown at $52.51,...
- Wheats Faded into the Weekend
- After a week of buying into the data release and seeing a mostly bull-friendly update, wheat futures pulled back into the weekend. Chicago futures went home 9 to 11 cents in the red, but still 29 cents above last Friday’s close. KC HRW futures settled with 3 to 6 ½...
There is not a direct line to the Fert Shed, please call the main office!
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
*********Check us out on facebook!*********
Manager: Jerry Squashingroff
Office Assistant: Jennifer L.
Feed/Agronomy: Brian K., Sayth J., Charles R., & Cole L
Elevator: Brandon M. & Walter P.
Trucks: Terry W. & Tim W.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.